We’d love to host your next event . . .
Brew House Arts’ postindustrial 2,700 sq. ft. gallery is a unique and affordable venue for your personal or business occasion. Whether you are planning a dinner, networking event, holiday party, or wedding ceremony the gallery can act as either an artistic backdrop or transform into a blank slate, giving you the environment that meets the needs of your event.
Event Rentals Include:
- 2,700 sq. ft gallery space
- Prep kitchen for final food preparation and storage
- ADA compliant space & gender neutral accessible restroom
- Use of our variety of tables and chairs
- Limited free street parking
- Any insured and certified vendor
- Alcoholic beverages served by certified bartenders
- Pre-approved decorations
Guest Count Recommendations:
- Seated Dinner – 60 guests
- Buffet/Light hors d’oeuvre – 80 guests
- Wedding ceremony – maximum 125 guests
- Cocktail/Networking Event – maximum 140 guests
- For larger events (up to 250 guests), an additional rental with the adjoining space is possible
Important to Remember:
Brew House Gallery’s primary function is to exhibit the work of international, national, and local artists. The protection of the artwork is our top priority. For this reason no glitter, confetti, or red wine is allowed on premises.
Inquiries: Contact Stephanie Garrison at SGarrison@BrewHouseArts.org or 412-212-6650 to schedule a tour.
Interested in exhibiting your next art show with BHA? Visit our Exhibition Rentals Page.