Looking for a space to present your latest artistic ideas?
BHA’s unique postindustrial 2,700 sq. ft. gallery features a wide range of exhibitions from local artists to cutting edge installations by contemporary artists from across the US and beyond. The Gallery at the Brew House features a mix of changing exhibitions including exhibits organized in-house such as the annual Distillery emerging artist showcase, as well and offering exhibition space to local guilds and artist organizations to exhibit artwork. Exhibitions at the Brew House strive to foster pathways for collaboration and exchange, offer an accessible atmosphere for experimentation, and to increase social awareness through representation of non-mainstream perspectives. Exhibitions are the widest reaching of Brew House programs, serving approximately 2,500 individuals annually that come to visit the gallery free of charge.
The Gallery at the Brew House supports collaboration with independent artists, local artist guilds, or other organizations or associations that are seeking exhibition space. Rentals of the Brew House Gallery for exhibitions include the following:
- 2,700 sq. ft of gallery space including three movable walls ready for hanging artwork
- SORAA lighting system including 40 individual spot lights & custom lighting capabilities
- 99% UV Protective Blinds on West facing windows
- Access to a selection of pre-fabricated pedestals and display materials
- ADA compliant space & gender neutral accessible restroom
- Gallery coverage for 15 hours per week during exhibition run (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- 1 Opening Reception or Similar Event (recommended Thursdays, 5:30- 8:00 pm)
- Tracking of Gallery Attendance throughout exhibition
- Up to four working days of gallery access for installation (9-5pm)
- Up to three working days of gallery access for deinstallation (9-5pm)
- Paint and patching materials for gallery wall repairs
- Promotional support including:
- 1 feature of exhibition on BHA E-Newsletter
- Social Media Features on Facebook & Instagram
- Exhibition & Opening Reception featured on BHA Website
Interested in exhibiting your next show with BHA?
Contact Program Director Natalie Sweet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-212-6650 for more information
Interested in renting the gallery for your next event?
Visit our Event Rentals Page for more info.