Looking for a space to host your next event?
BHA’s unique postindustrial 2,700 sq. ft. gallery, located on Pittsburgh’s South Side, is a spacious event venue for any personal or business occasion. Whether a wedding, dinner, networking event, holiday party or more, the Gallery’s flexible space can be transformed to meet your event needs. The Gallery can accommodate attendance up to 150 individuals depending on the type of event or up to 300 through partnership with our adjoining neighbors. The unique space of BHA provides an artistic environment that will boost any event you have in mind.
- 2,700 sq. ft of gallery space
- SORAA lighting system including 40 individual spot lights & custom lighting capabilities
- ADA compliant space & gender neutral accessible restroom
- Pre-determined access for preparation (9-5pm)
- Pre-determined access for clean up (9-5pm)
- Production Kitchenette for final food preparation and storage
- Limited variety of tables and chairs
- List of recommended vendors
- Limited Free Street Parking
- Insured and certified vendors
- Alcoholic Beverages with a certified bartenders
- Approved Decorations
BHA Event Type and Attendance Recommendation:
- Seated Dinner – 60 guests
- Buffet Dinner – 80 guests
- Cocktail/Networking Event – 150 Guests
For larger events up to 300, additional agreement with the adjoining space is possible and inquires can be made below.
Interested in exhibiting your next show with BHA?
Contact Operations Director Stephanie Garrison at SGarrison@BrewHouseArts.org or 412-212-6650 for more information